Cliff Ravenscraft — The Podcast Answer Man — is my guest today and we’re discussing what everyone ought to know about podcasting and the impact it can have on your business.
Cliff started podcasting as a hobby and has since turned it into a profitable business. He has produced over 3000 different podcast and has introduced multiple podcast training modules and courses.
Here are some highlights from our Interview:
- Discuss how he turned his hobby into a business
- Talk about how in January 2008 he had no idea how to monetize his business and the steps he took to become profitable with podcasting
- Discuss how to build a community and the importance “passion” plays in community building
- Talk about women in tech and podcasting in general
- Talk about the term podcasting and the future of podcasting in general
- Discuss the impact podcasting can have on your business
ABOUT guest Cliff Ravenscraft
In January 2008, I left my career in insurance, after 11 years, to pursue my passion in podcasting full-time. It was the first time in my life that I felt like I honestly knew what it mean to LIVE BY FAITH. The first year was extremely difficult at times (Details Here). Though my wife got her husband back and my three children, got their dad back. The second year was much better than our first (Details Here).
Today, I make a very decent living as a podcast producer and as a Podcasting and New Media consultant/coach. I have produced more than 2,800 individual episodes of more than 20 differentshows, and I’m effectively sharing my life and ministering to tens of thousands of people around the world.
I am a firm believer that if you Pursue Your Passion, The Money Will Follow!