If you’ve followed me for long you know my opinion about business, which is….most people make it MUCH harder than it needs to be.
Yes, I know….business can be hard and I’m not minimizing the fact, but the truth is most people struggle because they haven’t mastered the five things needed to create a business that’s organized, repeatable, and profitable.
The Short List of Why Most Businesses Struggle:
- No strategy to attract, acquire, and retain clients
- Lack of business systems and processes
- Lack of adequate team training
- Failure to leverage technology
- Poor daily choices and work habits
I’m passionate about this topic and wanted to share a recent presentation I did on these 5 struggles and you can access it here.
Over To You
I would love to hear your feedback on the topic and presentation, so leave a comment or email me directly.