Nada Jones, obviously believes in the saying “Go big or Go home” because she went BIG with the launch of her multimedia business ltd365. She launched with a major live event for women.
Check out my interview with Nada to learn how she scored major sponsors for the event and how she’s using her experience and the experience of other female entrepreneurs to empowering women.
Here are some highlights from our CHAT:
- Discuss what living your dream means – even if it takes you 12 years to get there
- Discuss her book “16 Weeks To Your Dream Business” – talk about the process of publishing and promoting the book
- Talk about her discovery of her passion to curate the best of best education and resources for women
- Talk about the process of setting up a conference, getting sponsors and making it a rememberable event
- Discuss how laser focus comes later and the importance of the path in getting there
- Discuss the importance of understanding your market when planning a live event
- Talk about the importance of viewing your competitors as friends and learn to help each other with cross promotion etc.
- Discuss the launch of her online magazine – ltdmag
- Talk about how to launch an event
ABOUT NADA JONES
Having spent the last 12 years working with entrepreneurial women, and launching a few businesses of my own, I know a little about starting and growing a business. My vision is to take those years of experience, and connections, and create a multimedia platform for women living (or wanting to live) the entrepreneurial life. I started ltd and it’s various platforms to connect women, ready to launch or grow their business, to the best people, tools, tips, communities and organization that will move their venture (and their life) forward. The ltd brand is committed to being the resource for women launching or growing their dream business and their dream life…because isn’t that what it’s really all about? Welcome to my own dream realized–ltd, your one-stop source to the best entrepreneurial life!